Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let's rename this blog

When I started this blog, I though the name was a good idea - one blog for one purpose. With lots of effort and motivation, I wrote the first entries. But I soon noticed that the topic isn't too interesting: relational databases are supported very well by Grails. Others are supported, but they are not the kind of database Grails was written for. So I stopped writing posts.

Later I added one off-topic post which got the most comments. And I am still doing lots of Grails development and would have lots of ideas to write down ... if I would have more time and the blog another name.

That's why I now change the name some something different. Maybe it will change a cuple of times during the next days - we'll see...

Just for the records: the old name was "Seven Databases used with Grails (in seven Weeks)"

I would like to start the new theme with some database patterns for Grails which I use often...

No comments:

Post a Comment